Baseball Thinking

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ramblings from the Nation

I saw Pedro Martinez pitch on ESPN Thursday night and he looks fat…..I also saw Kevin Millar hit a double, arriving safely,barely, as the ball came into second. He looks fat…..I am in baseball heaven as Comcast is showing a free preview of MLB InDemand, offering a twenty dollar savings off the normal 179 normal price. What a deal…..What is it about the Oakland Athletics and their uniforms? Even the pip squeeks of MLB look like they have morphed into the Hulk as soon as they put one on. I should add a few to my wardrobe…..There was a young man from Nantucket…..As I watch Thursday Night Basball on ESPN, I came up with an idea. Each of us should donate a buck and buy Chris Berman a couple oxygen tanks. Whenever a sentence lasts more than 4 seconds, he is gasping for every last breath. He is fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home